DCAC has officially welcomed our Fall 2017 interns to campus! We are thrilled to have Francesca, Darcy, Raquel, Christa, and Michele spending their semester with us. These four interns join Shelby and Ciara to complete our intern team! Check out more information about each intern below.
- Francesca studies at la Universidad de Desarrollo in Chile and will be taking her our clients here at DCAC and helping with our prevention program, Denver Safe from the Start.
- Darcy is studying Human Services with a concentration on high-risk youth. Darcy is joining our Denver Safe from the Start team and teaching our prevention curriculum in schools.
- Raquel is also interning with Denver Safe from the Start and studying Human Services with a concentration on high-risk youth.
- Christa will be completing her practicum at DCAC helping with Denver Safe from the Start and with parent and client groups. She is currently earning her Masters in Counseling.
- Michelle is also earning her Masters in Counseling and she will a clinical intern with her own clients at DCAC.
- Shelby is another clinical intern at DCAC and she began her practicum early this summer. Shelby is studying Forensic Psychology.
- Ciara is interning with our clinical assessment & treatment team. At DCAC, she sees her own clients and she is currently earning her Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
Welcome to DCAC, everyone! We are so glad you are here!