The Denver Children's Advocacy Center is launching part 2 of our free webinar series next week. Choose from a number of interesting topics and learn directly alongside our mental health professionals. This page will be updated with registration links and more detailed information as it becomes available. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- September 9th, 9am: Signs of Abuse and Neglect—Safety for Teachers and School Personnel
- September 22nd, 1pm: Positive Discipline for Challenging Times - Register here.
- October 6th, 11am: Case Study: From the First Forensic Interview to the Last Therapy Session - Register here.
- October 21st, 9am: Internet Safety - Learn How to Keep Children Safe Online
- November 10th, 1pm: Managing Transitions, Grief, and Loss Related to COVID-19
- November 17th, 10am: Secondary Traume in the Workplace & the Importance of Self-Care
- December 8th, 1pm: Mindfulness and Stress Management Strategies
- January 19th, 1pm: Coping with Anxiety and Depression During Challenging Times
- February 12th, 12pm: Dialectical Behavioral Therapy